Wallace Whittle are an environmental building services design consultancy with offices across the UK and in the UAE. They have a wide-ranging benefit package including a Health Cash Plan, a Learning and Development program and Holiday purchase. They wanted to add flexible benefits to make their benefits package more attractive for current and future employees.
Wallace Whittle wanted to become industry leading in their approach to benefits in order to retain and attract the best people. In particularly they wanted to:
- Enhance their overall benefits package for their current staff
- Offer better, flexible employee benefits
- Improve staff awareness of benefits
- Enable employees to select flexible benefits and see the value of their benefits package
- Re-enforce the Wallace Whittle brand across their benefits platform
The process began with a staff survey to gain a better understanding of how much the staff knew, understood and valued about the existing benefits. They then went on to assess their current offering, and processes, to see where improvements could be made. They were very keen to have a central location where all staff could easily access their benefit information. They considered using their company intranet but decided that they needed an employee benefits platform and settled on Lightbox as the best fit for them.
Wallace Whittle now have:
- Much-improved, flexible benefits available to all staff
- Easy access for all staff to all benefits
- Better communication of overall salary & benefits package to staff
- Easier management of staff benefits and payroll costs
- Improved understanding of the breadth and value of benefits, leading to easier staff attraction & retention
What Wallace Whittle says
“We found the Lightbox team a pleasure to deal with. They led us with ease through the platform build and their processes made it a good experience for us.
We also pushed the boundaries on the branding of our platform and Lightbox embraced this and delivered on our requests to arrive at a final product that we were very pleased with.”